Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The big move...

This weekend we will be "officially" moving our things from KY to SC. I guess we have "officially" been in SC for 5 months now, but I think the reality will really kick in once we have settled in. I never dreamed that this move would happen before our house sold in KY but apparently the Lord had a different plan for us. We are committed to this decision even though it has been difficult and continue to trust the plans He has already declared for us. The Lord has been in control the entire time. The problem is that sometimes I lose focus and try to get in the way too much.

I can't wait to get to know our neighbors and share with them the best thing I know which is the love and sacrifice of Jesus Christ. I know it is going to be a long, difficult road but more and more I am convinced we are in the right place.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Awww....I know you must have been so emotional. I would have and I'm not even pregnant...lol. You all have done such an awesome job at parenting and it shows. Can't wait to meet the new little one next year!