Wednesday, March 5, 2008


Joshua has settled into being a big brother now and he is very sweet with Emma and he has been growing up so fast and saying the funniest things. Here are a few things for example.

"Emma's pity" = Emma's pretty
"Put on my poots" = put on my boots
"I'm fart", no Joshua ssssss...mart, "I'm sssss....fart" Ok then fart it is.
oh yes and "I'm horny" = I'm hungry

He's been on the naughty mat lately for not obeying mommy and daddy but he has also been making us laugh and stealing our hearts away. Here are a few pictures.

3 comments:

Rita said...

Let's not forget how "hungry" he can be! :-D He's a cutie!

Ginger said...

Aww....how sweet. She already looks so different. It's amazing how quickly they change. I'm sure Joshua is really cute with her. Love ya!

Hannah Fields said...

she is getting so big and beautiful!